On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:45:20AM -0800, John Finlay wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I'm embarking on a major rewrite of the PyGTK tutorial
> (http://www.moeraki.com/pygtktutorial) and would appreciate some
> feedback on the shortcomings and areas for improvement especially from a
> new PyGTK user.
>
> Thanks

Well the three remarks that first pop up in my head are:

Explain the difference between signals and events.
As far I as a complete newbie understand the two are
extremely similar to the point there is no reason
to have both. Which makes it confusing to have them
both without explanation about why having them both.

How to use multiple thread with PyGTK

Document what is still undocumented in this tutorial.

--
Antoon Pardon