Title: Install Problems

Help!!!  I'm having problems installing the latest gnome-python and PyORBit on my mandrake 9.1 box.  I have python2.3 installed from src, as well as the latest-greatest pygtk2 (from src).  Both work fine (at least with my apps)...

When I try and install PyORBit, I get this:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] pyorbit-2.0.0]# python setup.py build
    running build
    running build_py
    file CORBA.py (for module CORBA) not found
    file PortableServer.py (for module PortableServer) not found
    file CORBA.py (for module CORBA) not found
    file PortableServer.py (for module PortableServer) not found
    running build_ext
    building 'ORBit' extension
    gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -DORBIT2_STUBS_API=1 -I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/include/linc-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/python2.3 -c src/ORBitmodule.c -o build/temp.linux-i686-2.3/src/ORBitmodule.o

    src/ORBitmodule.c: In function `initORBit':
    src/ORBitmodule.c:424: `PYORBIT_MAJOR_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this function)
    src/ORBitmodule.c:424: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    src/ORBitmodule.c:424: for each function it appears in.)
    src/ORBitmodule.c:425: `PYORBIT_MINOR_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this function)
    src/ORBitmodule.c:426: `PYORBIT_MICRO_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this function)

And when I attempt to install gnome-python:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] gnome-python-2.0.0]# python setup.py install
    Could not find PyGTK
    Aborting

What am I missing?  Thanks in advance!

Chris Shaffer
BSTCAD - OPEDS
(404) 927-1227

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."