From: James Henstridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 10:00 AM
To: Shaffer, Chris
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [pygtk] Install Problems

On 09/09/03 21:59, Shaffer, Chris wrote:

>Okay, that worked on PyORBit, but here is the output from running
>'./configure --prefix=/usr/local' in the gnome-python folder:
>
>       checking for pygtk-2.0 >= 2.0.0... Package pygtk-2.0 was not found
in
>the pkg-config search path.
>       Perhaps you should add the directory containing `pygtk-2.0.pc'
>       to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
>       No package 'pygtk-2.0' found
>
>       configure: error: Library requirements (pygtk-2.0 >= 2.0.0) not met;
>consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment     variable if your
>libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

Do you have PyGTK installed?

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."