On 1 Jan 2012, at 17:54, Anders F Björklund wrote:

> Arjan Molenaar wrote:
>
>> There are a few things behaving slightly different in the Quartz version,
>> but I think I can iron those out.
>>
>> Personally I have no trouble using X11, but towards users using native
>> Quartz is somewhat more usable.
>
> It's not like there's any major difference in appearance -
> the main visible change is whether the window has an [X]...
>
> There's a gtk-quartz-engine, but it's kinda buggy so I just
> used Clearlooks as the default (but Murrine is included too).
>

> I see that your brew fork have a "native-gtk+" formula too,
> so I guess it has both covered. But Homebrew is all about X11.
>
> https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/issues/1442
> https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/issues/1612
>
> --anders

Hi,

When playing around I noticed DnD is not fully operational. I'm missing the
context.targets. Since my app is quite dependent on DnD this is a big miss.

Do you know if a newer release of Gtk+ 2.x fixes this? If so, do you plan on
making a build for that?

Any plans on preparing an installation for GTK+ 3?

Is your build/release process documented somewhere?

Regards,

Arjan