Arjan Molenaar:

> When playing around I noticed DnD is not fully operational. I'm missing the
> context.targets. Since my app is quite dependent on DnD this is a big miss.
>
> Do you know if a newer release of Gtk+ 2.x fixes this? If so, do you plan on
> making a build for that?

I don't know, but if you have a reproducer then check
the mailing list and the bug list if you haven't already ?

Our Zero Install apps don't really use much of DnD, or
any other advanced features of PyGTK for that matter. :-)

> Any plans on preparing an installation for GTK+ 3?
>
> Is your build/release process documented somewhere?

Not really, and it's in transit over to the new project...
http://macpkg.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi
It's based on the Win32 packages (from http://www.gtk.org/):
http://afb.users.sourceforge.net/zero-install/buildscripts/

I'll probably have it download and checksum the tarballs too,
but currently it assumes that you have already done so before
and placed everything in the same directory that is used for
the build (the scripts just use the current working directory).

Not sure if there'll be any Python 3000 or GTK+ 3.2 packages,
but probably a 2.24.1 PyGTK.pkg - to match the Win32 offering ?

All the actual development takes place in the GTK-OSX project
on gnome.org, but it doesn't offer any pre-compiled binaries.

--anders