Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:28:12 +0200
Giuseppe Penone a écrit:

> Let me correct Jérôme: it's wrong that glade 3.10 does not supports gtk2,
> actually requires gtk 2.20.

I was refereing to

http://glade.gnome.org/
"These are bugfix releases for the 3.8 series for GTK+-2 and the 3.10 series
for GTK+-3"

and

http://us.generation-nt.com/answer/bug-638478-allow-installing-both-glade-3-8-3-10-help-204502131.html
"Glade 3.8 is the last that can create layouts usable with gtk2.
Glade 3.10 has new features for gtk3 and loads of new bugs, one of them
the inability to create gtk2 layouts."

But I didn't really investigate, as the main reason for choosing GTK3 was the
advice on pygtk.org.

I didn't check about windows porting either, and your remark about the
installer not yet available makes me believe the move was perhaps too early.

--
Jérôme