Hi, is there anyone active on this list I wonder?

I have played around with PyKaraoke for a number of years, but last summer found myself using it for real while running weekly Karaoke sessions at my local bar in Rhyl, North Wales.

Last week, I ran Karaoke in Benidorm using some professional software, and after that I did find the method PyKaraoke uses to search for titles a bit clunky, as the professional software used the more modern search as you type.

Anyway I re-wrote a bit of the search routine in PyKaraoke to do a search while typing, and was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in trying my changes and giving me a second opinion.

Ken

--
Ken Williams.
Torremar Benidorm & Bella Vista Rhyl.