From: Ken Williams [mailto:k...@kensmail.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:10 AM
To: karaokeamer...@gmail.com; pykaraoke-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Pykaraoke-discuss] PyKaraoke

That sounds better, but personally I much prefer tinkering with pykaraoke to
try and make it do as I want, I am a hobbyist software writer, so to actually
buy something I could not then re-write would bore me.

I have never really used GitHub, so i will have to figure that out and post my
changes.

I assume I start my own repo called pykaraoke then somehow link it to the
official one? I really have no idea.

On holiday at present so using a smaller computer and no printer, working with
a printer is something we take for granted, but writing code with no printer I
find hard.

Ken