On 19/02/2011 00:25, Iain Duncan wrote:
Further, in case it's useful, if you do this in your app start up code.

gsm = getGlobalSiteManager()
config = Configurator( registry=gsm )

then whenever you use

request.registry

you're using the zope global registry, in case you have some special
need for it to be so.

Okay, so this confirms what I'd hoped, which is that from:

http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/dev/api/config.html

The following isn't true:

"If the registry argument is passed as a non-None value, it must be an
instance of the pyramid.registry.Registry class representing the
registry to configure."

Chris, is that a doc bug target? I guess it should just say that something that implements zope.component.interfaces.IComponents?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk