WSGIServe will replace 'paster serve'.  I will definitely look into removing
the Nagle algorithm.  Seems as though we have an opportunity to really
improve the speed of paste.

On Mar 15, 2011 9:14 PM, "Ben Bangert" <b...@groovie.org> wrote:

On Mar 15, 2011, at 5:27 PM, Joe Dallago wrote:

> What Pyramid really needs is more female contribu...
Working on that, its actually part of the reason for having an explicit Code
of Conduct for the community. Pylons has historically had rather good
diversity in contributors both in geography and gender, and I hope to retain
 that in the Pylons Project community. I am happy to note that historically
the sprint room for Pylons has usually had more females in it than Django,
which is odd given that they have a pink pony for a mascot.

Great to hear about the work on some small packages of just the essentials
we use. Don't we still need a command runner replacement for 'paster serve'?
Also, when extracting HTTPPaste, it'd prolly be a good time to include the
Nagle algorithm removal patch as an option to it which results in a decent
through-put increase and less latency (generally starts to match CherryPy's
server then):
http://groups.google.com/group/paste-users/browse_thread/thread/b2afc88a86caade1
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1781766/paste-httpserver-and-slowdown-with-http-1-1-keep-alive-tested-with-httperf-and-a

Cheers,