On Sep 10, 2007, at 2:13 PM, JP wrote:

I'd recommend sticking with a requirement of <= 0.9.9 until nose
0.10.0 final is out. The pre-releases are pre-releases because ...
well, you know. :)

But I'd also ask, if you find a (pre- or otherwise) release of nose is
buggy, please report those bugs! I don't see any bugs, open or closed,
mentioning Pylons. I remember a couple from Ian Bicking that might be
Pylons-related, but I'm just guessing. Certainly I didn't get any
reports of 0.10a1 failing with Pylons itself or a basic Pylons
project.

Nose's bug tracker is here:

http://code.google.com/p/python-nose/issues/list

On a side note, I don't suppose there's a way to tell nose that *before* it attempts to import everything in your project looking for doctests... please run the following python code XXXXX. As some modules in a Pylons project can't be loaded before the Pylons environment is setup, this means one can't use doctests in a Pylons project with nose.

Cheers,
Ben