Mike Orr wrote:
> OpenID is a new and different kind of authentication system, so I
> don't know if we've figured out the best way to integrate it yet.
> Feedback from those who use OpenID would be helpful.
You should use it to figure out. I accept any way where you can login
and are not asked to create internal account. I login therefore I'm your
user already. If I'm not then bye.

E.g. you can login using google account to youtube.com but you must
create youtube account after that anyway. A little big ugly but that's
not even the worst case.

AuthKit has more serious problem than figuring out how to use OpenID.
AuthKit's OpenID implementation is correct and it even works but it is
very painful to configure it and I miss some options. But I have
expressed my dissatisfaction about that already :-) That's why I offer
splitting AuthKit - while I believe I have already split it by showing
that it is possible to do.

Regards,
Dalius