On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  This discussion shows Pylons needs some kind of flexible but standard
>  system of authentication & authorization.  It has also been clear from
>  the past several months that AuthKit provides *a* unified solution for
>  both issues, but it has not gained sufficient acceptance from the
>  Pylons community to be *the* standard.

this comes as a shock to me, I though authkit was defacto just like
mako, SA,etc. I'm just starting to read up on authkit, and so far I
though it only had outdated documentation, but the fact that noone has
back it up as a good path in this thread makes me wonder if I'm doing
the right thing. Could someone summarize or point to a summary of the
common issues people have with authkit? as for repoze how ready are
you? will I have to work of trunk?