> So what is it you want to understand? That the one thing is basically the
> same as the other?
Result is the same. Not the way it is reached. I try to understand why
different way was chosen. I think repoze.who's way is named Component
programming. However all I got is:
1) Good Gael's example that explained a little bit but I still don't
feel that there is any win. While it was most useful stuff I got from
this discussion;
2) Gustavo "Whatever";
3) And finally Florent called me troll :-) While I don't have even
said anything insulting. I'm just a little bit too active and/or
annoying...

Most probably I should read more about Component programming or
Zope... Could anyone recommend good article about that with
demonstration how it is useful (not how it is done)?

> It's hard to find python programmers in the US too - not so small (about 300
> million). Point is, whenever I approach a client (or prospect), all I hear
> is "Microsoft is the market leader".
Yes, that's big problem in US where IT industry is relatively old if
compared to IT industry here. Good for us ;-) While Microsoft has its
own ways to reach domination in users mind even here.

Anyway that was interesting discussion. I offer to close this discussion now.

--
Dalius
http://blog.sandbox.lt