Hi,

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:31 PM, sector119 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dalius, how can I authenticate user with your middleware if can't use
> cookies/sessions? For example I use XMLRPCController and I need to
> authenticate user, and "authorize" some controller actions, I have
> system.login(username, password) function that return some auth token.

Quick answer is "you can't" because I don't supply any authentication
middleware that works with tokens. You have two choices:
1) Write your own (e.g. there is no OAuth middleware so you would make
good job as well);
2) Rip off basic http auth middleware from AuthKit. That shouldn't be very hard;

Autorization part shouldn't be very hard.

HTH. Thank you for looking into my work.

--
Dalius
http://blog.sandbox.lt