Hello,

    I'm working on my first pylons app, and part of it allows a user
to download a file.  Following the example in ch.6 of the Pylons Book,
that is working ok.  I can successfully select a file and have it
download to my desktop.
    I would like to be able to redirect the user to another page after
the download has been initiated, or at least put up a "yay, it's
finished" page, but that doesn't appear to be possible.  So I was
wondering what it is that one normally does in a case like this?  What
I've been able to find suggests that it is necessary to open a
separate window...does that sound right?  Or is there a better way?
     Pointers to any generic documentation on how to do this would be
appreciated; pointers to pylons-specific documentation (or recipes)
would be even better.

Thank you,
Tim