On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Tim Bock <jtb...@daylight.com> wrote:

>        I did note Matt's suggestion of the META tag in an earlier email,
> but a
> quick google search didn't yield anything that I was able to connect
> with downloading.  But as you've indicated that this is a common

If you look at the source of the page I mentioned:
http://somafm.com/play/spacestation

You can see an example. There may be script in there, too... I haven't
parsed it thoroughly.

Also, check out this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freevo/files/kaa-metadata/0.7.7/kaa-metadata-0.7.7.tar.gz/download

Sourceforge has been doing this for years. Though I can't see the meta tag
in there anymore; they must be using a script.