Hi Iain,

I'd definitely like to see a detailed example or some sample code too.
It's difficult to choose from competing libraries and methodologies,
and once you make a choice the tendency is to stick with it. A lot of
my choices were shaped by the Pylons Book because it gave me a solid
footing in SQLAlchemy and Routes, so the more I use those exclusively,
the more likely I am to keep using them. These discussions are also
sometimes phrased in terms of "routes vs. traversal", which makes it
sound like an aesthetic choice rather than emphasizing that a good
Pyramid developer should learn both techniques and when to use them.

Seeing example use cases could definitely provide that motivation, and
focusing on the user experience sounds like a good way to do it. A lot
of times we leave the UI to the html and javascript parts of our
applications instead of structuring them at a lower level with the
user experience in mind.

Thanks!
Eric