On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM, rihad <ri...@mail.ru> wrote:

> I totally agree. But this comes at a cost: you have to be nearly just
> as proficient and experienced as its authors to appreciate its full
> power.

Actually it just means you have to read the documentation to use it. You
can't just sit down and magically write a blog in 5 minutes while not
caring about where the forms, data, sessions, auth, etc are coming from.
You'll need to read the docs eventually anyway, but to use something that
isn't full stack, you usually have to read the docs first.