Hi, folks. I'm trying to follow this guide:
http://docs.formalchemy.org/pyramid_formalchemy/
to install pyramid_formalchemy  for pyramid-1.3a2-py2.7. I've
easy_installed pyramid_formalchemy with its dependencies, added

'pyramid_formalchemy',
    'fa.jquery',

to "requires" in setup.py and rerun "setup.py develop". The doc then
tells me to run "paster create -t pyramid_fa". Since "paster create"
has now been superseded by pcreate, I do this instead:

$ pcreate -t pyramid_fa myapp
Unavailable scaffolds: ['pyramid_fa']
$ pcreate -l
Available scaffolds:
  alchemy:  Pyramid SQLAlchemy project using url dispatch
  starter:  Pyramid starter project
  zodb:     Pyramid ZODB project using traversal

How should I fix this?

Thanks.