Hi John,

I prefer to use buildout + mr.developer. It's very cleaner to move between
dev, test and production environments this way for me, and have
everything synchronized from our repository.

Using buildout versions.cfg file, we can rapidly recover exact versions of
our applications after a "disaster"

Ex:
https://github.com/aaguirre/PythonChile.Buildout/blob/master/buildout.cfg

Also, using buildout recipes I can solve specific problems easily, like the
creation of the wsgi files to run my apps under mod_wsgi.

Cheers,
Alvaro.