Hi all,

I spent some time over the last week or so trying to get some pyramid apps
on AWS via Elastic Beanstalk. I had some trouble because unlike flask and
django, there aren't any step-by-step docs or templates. I also had a
requirement, keep it as simple as possible. This meant no EB CLI. Luckily,
with a hint from stackoverflow's webjunkie (also thanks to Michael Merickel
for some input) I was able to get it working.

After it was working I was logging into the EC2 instances to install my
starter application, but I eventually tweaked my requirements.txt file so
that I only had to upload my project as a compressed zip file.

That said, I have two articles on how to do these things on my new AWS
site, http://www.bruisedthumb.com. I appreciate any feedback. Yes I know
the site is ridiculously simple. I'm a dad, so I have to do this stuff
before 7AM before the kids wake up.

Thanks,
--Dan