Hello!!
The question is, if this model is "Deprecated since version 3.5: Use
signature() and Signature Object,
which provide a better introspecting API for callables."
Why does pyramid continue to carry this module in its base application
structures, such as cookiecutter?
The application I am requesting support for is based on the Pyramd
Cookiecutter application framework. In this sense, my question is pertinent.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback,

Oberdan Costa