Thanks again for your attention. I will provide a brief contextualization.
I have a script based on FASTAPI for predicting the risk of chronic
non-communicable diseases to aid clinical decision making in primary health
care (backend), for now I will leave it like that. it works perfectly.
On the frontend I use streamlit to obtain the results of up to 10 chronic
diseases simultaneously. This ended up growing to include other modules
(routing and intelligent management). At the moment I'm looking for a
robust framework for this application purpose and the pyramid environment
has allowed me to move in this direction (I'm based on cookiecutter) for my
first experiences. I have a modular division already structured.
Now I'm trying to connect to my database structure and I'm encountering
this error when I run my application. From the request: I need help to take
this step and fix this problem.