I haven't red all the code, but is there a reason you store the access/refresh tokens in a cookie instead of inside the session ?

https://github.com/MakeDeeply/pyramid_supabase_auth_dev/blob/main/pyramid_supabase_auth/auth.py#L59C17-L60C76

Le 27/11/2023 à 20:52, Scott Lawton a écrit :
I've used Pyramid for various small projects over the years. Thanks much to the devs and community for such a great framework.

For a future project, would like to support login via Google, Github, etc. Supabase (a Postgres-based platform) looks like a solid approach -- but I'm not sure the best way to integrate with Pyramid.

Here's our attempt via a simple example app: https://github.com/MakeDeeply/pyramid_supabase_auth_dev ... MIT License so open to all.

Would be great to get some feedback from the Pyramid community. (Also from Supabase folks; I reached out to them elsewhere.)

Cheers,

Scott
X/Twitter: @MakeDeeply
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pylons-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pylons-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pylons-discuss/d0cdd7e7-93cf-436c-8a36-894f48c7b8c2n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pylons-discuss/d0cdd7e7-93cf-436c-8a36-894f48c7b8c2n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.