pyramid_beaker is as far I know only python based (stores sessions on disk)

https://pypi.org/project/pyramid_beaker/

We use extensively for years now without any trouble.

Le 30/11/2023 à 13:14, Scott Lawton a écrit :
Thanks so much!

> For this type of data, at a minimum, calls to request.response.set_cookie should contain `httponly=True` and `secure=True`; the app should also be under https only. If I understand how your system uses these credentials correctly, `samesite=strict` should also be added.

Makes sense. (Yes, we deploy sites behind https.)

> Store in a Server-Side session.  There are many projects in the pyramid ecosystem for this.

Any suggestions for 1-3 simple examples? Ideally with only Python dependencies -- I'd rather not add Redis, MongoDB etc. since we already have Supabase.

Scott
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pylons-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pylons-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pylons-discuss/383183b9-0506-4f01-9653-bca1f8781a7fn%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pylons-discuss/383183b9-0506-4f01-9653-bca1f8781a7fn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.