Thanks for the link and the 'second' that it's still a practical solution;
I was a bit hesitant given that it's 10 years old: 0.8 (2013-06-28).

Looks like there are enough docs available for us to proceed. Still, if
anyone knows of a sample app that includes that + oauth, would be great to
see. (I learn more from examples than from docs.)

Scott