Hello!
I have 2 questions:
1) What is the correct/common email address to send your questions on PyMOL?
2) I have downloaded PyMOL on a PC(microsoft windows XP)using the instructions
posted on the PyMOL site. But I am not able to get input files form the
Internet--I simply wanted to go to the PUBMED and get the structure of a
protein from PUBMED/web directly into the PyMOL. SO going to the external GUI
of PyMOL , then File, then Open did not give me the option of opening the
internet eventhough it is on our desktop. I could open other files such as :my
computer, my files, my network places, just not the Internet!!! Does anybody
know how to do it?
Thank you for your time and consideration,
ELham