Hi,

I've heard this from a few people, and the answer seems to be that the new version of APBS doesn't like chain information in the PyMOL-generated PQR files. I'll release a new version of the plugin that fixes this soon, but in the meantime, the easy solution is to remove the chain information from the PDB file before you start the APBS calculation.

There are a couple of other errors in your run:

- APBS is complaining that I'm using an old style of input file. I'll fix that in the next version of my plugin, but the old style still works, so it's not really causing trouble.

- PyMOL couldn't assign charges/radii to some of your atoms. Do you have a non-standard protein residue? If not, it may be that you have a terminal residue that PyMOL/champ doesn't understand. Can you look at the PQR file to see which residues ended up with radii and charges of 0?

thanks,

-michael

--
This isn't a democracy;|                        _  |Michael Lerner
 it's a cheer-ocracy.  | ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) |   Michigan