Hello,

I've been using pymol for quite some time now but the contour level is still
a mystery to me.  Why is there a difference bewteen contour levels of FFT
electron density maps displayed in Xfit vs pymol?  When using the command
for example :isomesh mesh1, fo-fc, 1.0, etc..., in pymol what does 1.0 in
terms of sigma level really mean.  I was under the assumption that 1.0 sigma
is equal to 1.0 sigma as defined by FFT, but then there would not be a
difference in the two maps displayed at this value in the two programs,
which there is.  Can anyone help clarify this issue?

Much gratitude,

Gabrielle

--
Gabrielle Malo