pymol-users-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 03/03/2007 12:40:13 AM:

> Hello,
>
> Where can I find information about the sequence viewer?  I would like to
> know more about the red zeros, etc.
>
> --Kevin

Hi Kevin -

I'm not sure of the best source of info for the sequence viewer, but the
"red zeros" you're probably referring to are actually the letter O, and
represent the oxygen of water molecules in the pdb file.

- Matt

--
Matthew Franklin , Ph.D.
Senior Scientist, ImClone Systems

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail.  If the reader of this e-mail
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
reading it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your
system.  Thank you.