Deal all!

I'm intresting about representation of the polarr contacts between ligand
and protein

1) Usually I'm ussing Present-> Ligand sites option for that purposes but
in my current case I'm working with GFP where tree residues form chromofore
group of that protein.

So I want to assign that three residues as the ligand and finally find
polar contacts between that chromophore and surrounding polar residues. How
I could do this assignment?

2) Also I'm looking in possible way to represent Names of residues wich
forrm my ligand binding pocket. Always I represent names of residues via
Label option. But if I choose Label -> res.names   all names will be
represented but i want to represent only the names of residues wich form
polar contact with ligand.

James