Is it a small organic molecule or a modified amino acid within the context
of a protein?

2012/1/29 Tim Schulte <tim.schu...@ki.se>

>  Dear James,
> I agree with Joao, for fast and dirty minimisation you might try the
> program Chimera or VegaZZ. If you just wanna have an energy-minimized small
> molecule the Prodrg server is the way to go.
> Cheers,
> Tim

Thomas Evangelidis

PhD student

Biomedical Research Foundation, Academy of Athens

4 Soranou Ephessiou , 115 27 Athens, Greece

email: tev...@bioacademy.gr

          teva...@gmail.com

website: https://sites.google.com/site/thomasevangelidishomepage/