Hi all,

If you run the script below to get a nice blob type surface (great for
illustrations) in 1.4 it all works perfectly, and you can color the new map
surface any color you want.
If you run the same script in 1.5 it all works perfectly too, but no matter
what you do you cannot change the color of the new map surface from the default
white to any other color. Not via the settings, the command line, nor the gui
menus.

Is there a command I can add to the script below that will allow me to change
the color of map surface (surfA)? or are there new commands that I should use
in this script to make this work in 1.5? or is this now broken in 1.5.0.4?

---------------
set surface_quality, 1
alter all, b=50
alter all, q=1
set gaussian_resolution,5
map_new mapA, gaussian, 1, sele or pdb, 6
isosurface surfA, mapA

Thanks in advance for the help!

H. Adam Steinberg
7904 Bowman Rd