On 2 April 2017 at 14:03, Donald Stufft <don...@stufft.io> wrote:
> I was just about to ask if you thought if a daily or weekly email to
> pypa-dev enumerating the contents of our review queue (where review queue ==
> the list of PRs waiting for action from a core dev) would be useful in a
> purely email based workflow like you’re using?

Depends how you define "waiting for action". A list of issues awaiting
review wouldn't help me so much, as a lot of open issues (Linux/Mac
specific ones) I don't have much to say on, and so ones I can comment
on would get lost. OTOH, a list of issues as you described (+1 review,
can be merged, tests passing) would be useful, as that would be
essentially a list of "just go in and push the merge button" items.
And I could easily grab a few minutes to go through any like that and
do a final check and merge.

Paul