Looking at rewriting a number of my older python2 scripts to python3
and was hoping in the mean time to also make all of them play nice
with PyPy where possible. However a number of them use pyqt when I
needed a GUI. From what I can find QT still does not play nice with
PyPy yet, however are there any others? Has there been movement on GUI
toolkits/libraries with CFFI/CTypes/cpyext support via pypy?

The compatibility wiki has not really had those edited since sometime
around early 2013...

https://bitbucket.org/pypy/compatibility/wiki/Home

Wondering is all before I try and see myself and spend a few days
trying to build them with pypy.