For the compatibility wiki, if nothing major changes this week I feel
fine doing a large pass through it to try and update it. So long as
you don't mind me in the meanwhile on IRC asking silly questions about
some of them. I long ago found it to be a useful resource, and it
still places high on search results making it in my opinion something
worth trying to salvage it a bit.