Brett Cannon wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:42, Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org
> <mailto:ba...@python.org>> wrote:
>
>     On Jul 2, 2009, at 2:29 PM, Anthony Baxter wrote:
>
>         I think Barry should totally cut a completely pointless 3.0.2
>         release. We
>         can call it the "homage to 1.6" release.
>

>     We can code name it "Here Comes Another One" (guess that reference!)
>

>         <god-I've-been-involved-with-python-too-long/>
>

>     too-much-monty-python-as-a-child-ly y'rs
>

> Considering Georg just discovered Fawlty Towers I think we might need to
> have required British humour training for all core committers.

It was kind of thrust in our faces at the EuroPython meeting this week.
At dinner the table I was sitting on was entitled "Ministry of Silly
Walks". If ever there's a Python certification it should definitely
involve knowing *something* about that series ;-)

regards
 Steve
Watch PyCon on video now!          http://pycon.blip.tv/