On 08/02/2013 01:25 PM, Larry Hastings wrote:

But speaking of adjusting the schedule, I'm also considering changing bumping
all the remaining release dates forward by
a day. Currently all the releases are on Saturdays, which means we always tag
on Friday.  Ned Deily suggests instead we
tag on Saturdays and release on Sundays.  His reasoning: people with
last-minute changes they're trying to get in are
more likely to have time for Python core hacking on a Saturday than a Friday.
Any opinions?

Late Saturday tagging sounds good to me.  :)

--
~Ethan~