> On Mar 12, 2017, at 9:12 PM, Brett Cannon <br...@python.org> wrote:
>
> Already have. We got 25 jobs shared between python, pypa, and pyca thanks to
> Donald. At this point the best option we have to speed things up is to
> consider dropping tests (e.g. do we want to keep the C++ header test, or do
> we really need to test both clang and gcc?).

Just to let everyone know, this hadn’t been activated yet, but as of this
morning it is. So we should now be getting 25 concurrent jobs shared between
the three projects. I think this will work out well because it gives us 25 job
burst and it’s unlikely that all orgs are having high activity at the same time
(except maybe at something like PyCon, but that is going to be an issue either
way ;) ).

—
Donald Stufft