On Mar 14, 2017, at 18:05, Brett Cannon <br...@python.org> wrote:
> There has been discussion of about coming up with some bot that would post a
> message on service A when there's been comments on service B, although I
> don't know how much that would help (nor which way the comments would go,
> e.g. comment on GH that there's stuff on bugs.python.org or the other way
> around?). Basically we all just need to be better about keeping only code
> review discussions on GH and all other discussions on bugs.python.org. The
> other way is to always have a welcome message stating this fact (whether
> that's on every PR or only in the CLA message I don't know), but I don't know
> if that would help either.

There is one pattern that is happening fairly often and that I think we should
do something about.  That is, non-committers submitting a PR without first
opening an issue on BPO.  It gets very old fast trying to enforce that.
Perhaps one of the bots could flag PRs that do not have a BPO ref in their
titles?

--
  Ned Deily
  n...@python.org -- []