I agree a name other than BDFL should be chosen, especially since (as
I understand it) Guido is still BDFL but just taking a permanent
vacation, and the name implies there should only be one.

Also, if we're considering particular people, I think Nick should also
be considered.

Should the position be decided before starting to decide who should
fill it, though, or should it be decided with a particular person in
mind? I feel like doing the former might be better, because that way
we can also come up with the process for choosing the person, which
we'll need at some point anyways.

--Chris