On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 09:03:05AM +0200, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> Well, the more you create chat services for a single purpose, the less
> you're likely to actually find a community there.  Why do you want to use
> Gitter if Zulip and IRC already exist?

The goal is not the tool, but the community chat, specifically, core-dev
chat, and to find if most feel 'OK' to give a shot at chat again.

I notice, I use Slack and Discord for specific purposes, as there is
channel for the topic I am interested in, community presence, and
convenience.

The tool, could be determined based what many feel comfortable with.

- Zulip and IRC for core-dev, have been tried, and not been successful.
- Gitter, Slack, or Discord for Core-Development needs have not been
  tried yet.

--
Senthil