I'm hesitant to start yet another communication channel without considering
all the maintenance work that it entails.
It's not just about "let's spin up the server" but we should think about
who will moderate and administer it.
Since we have tried various platforms in the past, and some just didn't
work for whatever reason, it would be good to analyze and find out why we
didn't like them, and how to ensure that the next platform will not end up
the same fate.
I hope we can properly evaluate how the next chosen chatting platform can
be used more effectively.