[Marco Sulla <marco.sulla.pyt...@gmail.com>]
> Oh, this is enough. The sense of the phrase was very clear and you all
> have understood it.

Sincerely, I have no idea what "I pretend your immediate excuses."
means, in or out of context.

> Remarking grammatical errors is a gross violation
> of the Netiquette. I ask __immediately__ the intervent of a moderator,

I'm the only active moderator on this list, and I expect everyone has
noticed I don't exercise those powers at all except to try to keep
spam from showing up to begin with.

I had no problem at all with your original post, but, as usual,
_personally_ find almost no value in meta-posts (posts _about_ posts).

People make them anyway, and that's OK by me. They eventually burn
themselves out.

I would _like_ it most if everyone dropped this thread now, unless
they want to say something about the original topic (dict subclass
performance). But, towards that end, I'm not going to threaten anyone
with any moderation action.