Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer writes:

 > As a programmer, i don't want a language which bans unicode stuffs.

But that's what Unicode says should be done (see below).

 > If there's something that should be fixed, it's the unicode standard,

Unicode is not going to get "fixed".  Most features are important for
some natural language or other.  One could argue that (for example)
math symbols that are adopted directly from some character repertoire
should not have been -- I did so elsewhere, although not terribly
seriously.

 > maybe defining a sane mode where weird unicode stuffs are not
 > allowed.

Unicode denies responsibility for that by permitting arbitrary
subsetting.  It does have a couple of (very broad) subsets predefined,
ie, the normalization formats.