On 1/31/2022 7:31 PM, Nikita Sobolev wrote:
Hi, my name is Nikita and I think that I am the person behind these spammy PRs.
Link: https://github.com/python/cpython/pulls/sobolevn

Nikita, I don't know if the OP was responding only to your PRs or others, but I other people have seen truly trivial PRs from other people. Example: just after this thread started, someone opened an issue and a PR with news item to change an IDLE test name from 'test_formated' to 'test_formatted'. (I considered rejecting as 'too trivial'. But since the person has been active on multiple projects in the last year and signed the CLA, I expect to eventually merge the PR.)

Reviews consisting only of LGTM are a separate but real issue. I find them useless from unknown newcomers, but do not want any discouragement of real reviews, even to point out a one misspelling or suggest one better wording.

In any case, I was one of those who approved the idea that it should be possible to run files with a main clause both with a standard command line and from an editor designed to run a file as 'main'. I also encouraged multiple easily reviewable PRs from you. Please continue.

--
Terry Jan Reedy