@Lrupert
> - Add coverage to X (tens of them, as separate PRs)

I think I know the PRs you're referring to. For the record, some of the PRs
tested hairy code paths in the module I maintain. I would have less confidence
backporting bugfixes touching that code if we didn't have those tests (the code
paths predate me maintaining the module).

Sure, the PRs have overwhelmed me at times. However, I'd rather be overwhelmed
with test coverage PRs now than with complaints I broke somebody's code on
release day :).

Inada Naoki wrote:
> Some people may do "approval without review" to make their "Profile"
> page richer, because GitHub counts it as a contribution.

I noticed the same person you mentioned approving PRs right after I send an
approval. It's very confusing for me.