Petr Viktorin schrieb am 15.07.22 um 13:18:
The discuss.python.org experiment has been going on for quite a while, and while the platform is not without its issues, we consider it a success. The Core Development category is busier than python-dev. According to staff, discuss.python.org is much easier to moderate.. If you're following python-dev but not discuss.python.org, you're missing out.

That's one of the reasons then why I pretty much lost track of the CPython development since d.p.o was introduced. It's sad, but it was just too much work for me (compared to threaded Newsgroups) to follow the discussions there, definitely more than I wanted to invest.

It's not the only reason, though, so please take a decision for the home of CPython discussions that suits the (currently) more active part of the development community.

Stefan