Hello Facuno,

I would love to get tracebacks with all variables in all levels of the
> stack.
>
> However, this may be too much information for standard tracebacks, so
> what do you think to enable it on demand? Like setting a flag or
> importing a module at the beginning of the file?

I've added an optional argument "with_vars" that makes variable output
optional and defaults to the traditional view. I think this is a good idea
and should prevent security issues where end users see tracebacks with
otherwise sensitive information.

Further, I've updated the test cases (I've tested on Python2.6 on Linux with
UTF-8 locales - may be some people can test the code?)

Greetings

--
http://benjamin-schweizer.de/contact